The Nighthawk (MR1100) APN Settings for Blue Evo
How to factory reset:
- Remove the back of the Nighthawk, follow the arrows.
- Push a small object into the hole below the battery and hold for 10-15 seconds. (Picture on the left show)
- The Nighthawk will completely power off, then restart itself. Once it powers on, you can connect and test.
Setting the Apn:
- On a device connected to your hotspot, open a browser and enter http://attwifimanager or http://192.168.1.1 in the address field to go to the AT&T Wi-Fi Manager.
- Enter the login. (The default login is "attadmin".)
- Go to advanced settings
- Go to cellular
- add APN
- Enter information below in the corresponding fields.
- Profile Name: OTR Mobile
- APN: vpn.accessmylan.net
- PDP: IPV4/V6
- Authentication: PAP
- Username: data
- Password: data
Go to the Band Region at the top of your screen and set it to LTE All
Click apply the settings
Power the device off completely for a minute
For Netgear Devices (factory reset FIRST the reset button is located under the back cover of the device. Picture below. )
Netgear APP Instuctions