Teltonika Firmware Update
How to update the firmware of Teltonika Networks Device
Following actions must be taken manually:
- Download corresponding firmware for your device by clicking the link below. Once you have clicked the link below you will choose the firmware option that is labeled
To access the RUTX11 setup page connect to ethernet or wifi and enter 192.168.1.1/#/login in the search bar of your web browser.
- Password will be admin01 and will need to be changed the first time you access this page
- In the WebUI, navigate to System > Firmware and upload the downloaded firmware.
Click Browse then upload the new file that you downloaded from the previous link.
Once you have uploaded the firmware to your computer - initiate the upgrade/update process and give your device some time to finish it.
What do I need to know about this firmware update?
- LTE Modem firmware flashing duration is around 15-30 minutes
- Do not turn off the device
- During LTE Modem firmware flash normal functionality of the Teltonika Networks device will be impaired:
- No Mobile Data connection, SMS, call functions;
- Possible WebUI issues;
- If update has failed, LTE Modem firmware download and reflash procedure will start again at next power cycle for RUTOS, and on network / modem restart for Legacy firmware devices.