Solis QuickStart and Info Guide
- Twist to open the device
- Remove battery tabs inside the device
- Align dots and twist to close the device
- Press and hold the power button
- Wait for a solid light on the front of the device
- Find the wireless network and connect using the network name and password on the white label under the barcode when you open the device. (Pictured below)
Circled below is the power button -
- 16+ hours of battery life
- Charge your gadgets on the go with an embedded 6000 mAh power bank and the latest USB-C connection.
- Connect up to 5 devices
- The device does not need a sim card. The device uses a virtual sim.
- It runs off both Blue and Pink GSM towers. The device will automatically switch back and forth between the two depending on which has the strongest signal.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.