RutX11 APN Settings for Pink Evo
How to access the internal settings of a Teltonika device (RutX11)
- Connect to the RUTX11 using either wireless or Ethernet connection.
- Factory reset the device (if needed) by holding the reset button on the device for 10 seconds. The device will then reboot.
- Go to 192.168.1.1
- Default Username: admin/ Default Password: admin01
- It will make you change the password, so you will need to factory reset the device if this does not work.
- While logged into the device's internal settings go to Network>WAN
- MOB1S1A1 is SIM 1- MOB1S2A1 is SIM 2
- Click the Pencil Icon on the SIM you need to change the APN on
- Toggle off Auto APN
- Click the APN drop-down menu and select custom
- Enter broadband in the APN field (if this doesn't work please try b2b.static OR epc.tmobile.com).
- PDP Type: IPV4
- Power off your device for a full 60 seconds, then power back on and test your connection.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.