Mofi 4500 APN Settings for Pink Evo
- Login to your settings on your Mofi 4500
- Enter in URL Field on web browser: 192.168.10.1 or 192.168.100.1
- Password: admin
- Once logged in you will then click “Advanced” in the top right-hand corner
- You will then click Network on the left-hand side of the page
Click on “Press here to RESET the Sierra Module then Press Save
- The Mofi will let you know that the RESET is completed. Once completed, please power down your device for 30 seconds.
- Please follow step 1 & 2 again
- Your Internal Module Setup should look like this below
- Click here for customer APN
- Access Point Name(APN): broadband (Case Sensitive) *If broadband does not work please try typing b2b.static in the APN field*
- PAP/CHAP username: Leave blank
- PAP/CHAP password: Leave blank
- Authentication: PAP
- Then Click Save
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.