LTE LB1120 and LB1121
-This device works on Blue Blast, Blue Evo, and Pink Blast.
-Lb1120 is a modem and requires a Router in order to use the WIFI wirelessly without a direct connection with an ethernet cord.
-Does have an ethernet port
How to change the APN settings on the LB1120
- First, you must make sure the device is powered on and you will need a laptop, desktop, tablet or phone that the customer is not using to communicate with you in chat .
- Pull up the settings on the laptop, desktop or etc, and locate the settings> wifi. Or you can have the customer connect via ethernet.
- Make sure the device they are going to pull up the settings on is connected to the LB1120' network (yes, even if the internet is not working it will still connect in the wifi setting but just show not connected) . Below (3a) will be similar to what the customer sees but they will see the name of the LB1120's network instead.
- If you do not do this then the website for changing the APN settings will not come up.
- In the address field of your browser (5a), enter http://192.168.5.1 (not in google search bar)
Then follow these steps once you have the admin page pulled up -
Depending on what plan they are on will determine what APN they enter but the APN can be OTR Mobile. (Verify Plan Code and reference the Plan codes and APN's article in the Knowledge base).
Click the Save button.
-The new APN profile displays on the page but is not the active profile until you select it as such.
-To see details about the active APN profile, click the Details button
-Select the radio button next to the APN profile that must become the active profile.